Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-09-04 18:20:26
Literably (https://literably.com) is an education technology company that provides early literacy assessment services to elementary schools. We're automating a time-consuming set of manual assessment procedures that have changed little since the 1970s, despite touching the majority of children in the U.S. Our early customers include some of America's largest school districts, and we're backed by top education investors, including Alan Louie, Mike Greenfield, WebAssign founder Brian Marks, and Higher One founder Miles Lasater.
This role is the first software engineer beyond the founding team, and requires that you be full-time in our office in San Francisco.
What the job includes:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Building cutting-edge literacy tech used by hundreds of schools
- Ownership over many product decisions
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of our stack or willingness to learn
- Strong engineering skills
- Empathy for our users: elementary school teachers and students
- Passion for using technology to accelerate literacy acquisition
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A kind, collaborative work style
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|