Exact @The Netherlands, Delft
Do you have mad coding skills? Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you love the speed at which digital technology is evolving? Are you always looking for the best solution?
Are you ready to broaden your horizons with cloud computing? Then you might be a perfect match for our software development team. We are convinced that teamwork will make the difference. Teamwork is the way to achieve breakthrough innovations.
As a software engineer, you design, code and test business software applications and propose architectural decisions within a team of developers. You are part of the decision making. You inspiring your colleagues, share your knowledge and have a keen eye for innovation. We value that our Software Engineers take ownership for the quality of their work. They are really proud of their work. Troubleshooting and solve software bugs is of course part of the job as well.
According to Software Engineer Erik Ammerlaan it’s great to work as a software engineer at Exact: " The great thing of Exact is that there's a lot of room for personal initiative. You are the one to drive innovation! This means you explore new technologies, bring your own ideas to the table, and don't stop improving, so that we provide our customers with the latest technologies to run their businesses in a digital world.”
You want to find out more about how our colleague Sanjeev, (Software Engineer) is experiencing live at Exact; Sanjeev Bharadwaj
- The ability to look at our business software from a user perspective.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Technology and a passion development / Information technology.
- Experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of web development, design patterns, cloud patterns and cloud deployment platforms.
- design, code and test via test driven development our business software applications and have knowledge of continuous delivery.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written.
We Offer @ Delft
- All the room your ambition needs.
- Events such as a global hackathon and Tech Talks to develop and showcase your skills.
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- A competitive salary package.
- Healthy food from our restaurant every day.
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes”.
- Solid and warm guidance with regards to relocation if you are coming from abroad
- Our own fitness center with personal trainer.
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Delft, Software developer, IT engineer