Software Development Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ إسبوع
Do you have strong experience in online product development and a background in software development? Do you know what’s going on in a development team and what it takes to release good products? You’re a manager with a ‘get things done right’-mentality who wants to build a great team and awesome products!
You want to have an impact and think along on product strategy? You know how to talk to frontend/backend/devops and data engineers, and ensure quality and productivity? We want you to be part of the core product team helping us shape our future products.
Software Development Manager
Rotterdam / Amsterdam, parttime / fulltime, ASAP
As Software Development Manager you’ll be leading the application development and data science team of VONQ! You’ll be given this HUGE chance to define, build and further develop the future of online recruitment marketing. Tell me, what can be more excited than that? ;-)
You’re responsible for our core product called the Job Marketing Platform (JMP) that serves the large enterprise market (globally!) in their challenge to attract top talent from all over the world. In doing so, you’ll be working with a wide variety of technologies, an international (counting 11 different nationalities!), highly skilled and motivated team, and closely together with our Product Manager and our CTO.
What you actually do:
- Getting the best out of your people and team by mentoring and coaching team members of all levels, setting up personal development plans, conduct HR reviews, continuously advising on the employee planning and delivering support during the recruitment process.
- Keeping track on budget and expenses by providing a correct administration of all operational costs with a keen eye on cost efficiency as well as coordinate subsidy applications and the necessary administration of them.
- Being the Technical Owner of the team and complementary to our Product Manager by challenging team members on day to day scope, help them breaking down stories on the technical content, in essence owning the technical backlog and contribute to technical roadmap.
- Further develop the way your team operates by optimising processes and tooling in order to improve results (think of continuous integration, DTAP environments, etc).
- Ensuring product quality by proactively improving our QA process to release and run production through processes and tools.
Doing whatever it takes to make sure we deliver on time within the right scope!
Are you opinionated in product architecture to complement our CTO and the development team in building great products? Do you want to technically challenge the team in building a tech backlog? Are you able to ensure quality and productivity? Then you should definitely contact us right away! But first things first, let’s find out to what extend you match our ideal candidate profile!
Which boxes do you tick? (Psst...You do not need to tick all the boxes below in order to apply...) What you see below, paints the ideal picture. Obviously, we also work well with people that have appetite to excel, foundation to build on and potential to succeed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant work experience (5+ yr).
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban / Scrumban).
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with having led teams (direct reports) .
- A good technical background is a must.
- Have led product complete lifecycle before (focus on project management, product ownership and product quality).
- Advanced user of Jira.
- Experience with e Commerce / web shops is a plus
- Experience with setting up and optimizing development process with tools like Jenkins, Browserstack..
- Experience with WBSO subsidie is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Writing and reading Dutch is a strong preference.
Things we cherish
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enough motivation to find a way, even if you don't know how yet.
- Love for building future proof products.
- Believer of Continuous Delivery vision.
- Good communicator.
- Goal driven personality.
- Caring for people and result
- Motivated enough to find a way, even if you don't know how yet.
- Technical leadership.
- Being a people’s person.
- Lame jokes (what can I say...) & beer on Fridays ;-).
What’s in it for you?
First of all, you’ll be working with experienced colleagues with a strong vision on web development and software architecture, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. Secondly, you will have the chance to work with a variety of contexts (from CQRS/event-sourcing applications, to AI engines to Frontend architecture and enterprise integrations). Thirdly, you'll be taking the leadership of the team which is making real impact to our core products used by large enterprises.
- Laptop of your choosing.
- Flexible working hours.
- Time and budget for training.
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year.
- Good salary and additional incentives.
- Fixed term contract with an option for perm.
Does this all sounds really appealing to you? Don’t hesitate a second! Hit this link or contact our IT recruiter Robbert Postma via +31 6 15 64 26 71 or robbert [at] vonq.com.
About VONQ & Job Marketing Platform
You will be contributing to our flagship product called Job Marketing Platform (JMP). It’s a (big) data-driven application with a recommendation engine to serve multiple persons. JMP incorporates the team’s learnings and best practices including CQRS and event sourcing. Although it’s a young product we’re practicing LEAN methodology to gradually evolve it in a modular way and having a very ambitious roadmap in mind. On top of that we’re scale up company, working hard to improve all systems that support our operations. And you’ll be part of this ambitious transition!
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: job, vacancy, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Software Development Manager, product development, people manager, architecture, big data, process optimisation
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|