Software Development Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
About Dentsu Aegis Network Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital marketing and creative execution, media planning and buying, creative services, technology applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. Find out more about us at https://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/.
About Dentsu Aegis Network’s Global Data Innovation Centre As the world of data continues to grow exponentially in the advent of connected devices, IoT, industrialised digitization of the economy and the way people move through digitized networks, Dentsu Aegis seeks to harness the power of data and transform this into intelligent applications, products and platforms.
The Dentsu Aegis Network Global Data Innovation Centre, hubbed in Singapore, is a strategic initiative to ensure that the Group harnesses this power effectively and at scale. This set up builds from the data innovation practice that was launched in 2012 and is now designed to deliver on global initiatives from Singapore.
Role purpose We invite people passionate about software development, cloud infrastructure and the production of machine learning and deep learning model at scale to join a growing team.
You have to be a self-starter, motivated and yet collaborative. You can think on your feet, connect disparate dots, imagine connections and importantly, craft approaches to turn ideas and imagination into real capabilities, inspired by data. You are excited by your work going live in the market with clients and teams around the world.
Key accountabilities As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of enterprise software applications working with Lead – Technology Development.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities can comprise of:
- Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test the instrument control software that powers our industry-leading genotyping instruments
- Design and implement novel algorithms for image processing, including image registration, intensity extraction, and intensity normalization
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations
- Analysis of error modes and actionable patterns in large scale data sets
- Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- Optimization of algorithms and implementations for high performance and scaled computing applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Lead – Technology Development, Dentsu Aegis Network Global Data Innovation Centre.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns, data structures, multi-threading and implementing algorithms
- Experience in software development life cycle and familiar with software development methodologies such as waterfall or agile process
- Experience in developing server side components
- Experience with cloud databases
- Experience in UI technologies like HTML5, JQuery and D3 is a major plus
- Experience in using Big Data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark and MPP is a plus
- Strong programming skills in Java, c++, nodejs and scripting languages such as python
- Hands-on experience AWS and some Google Cloud
- 3 - 6 years of enterprise software development experience
- Bachelor from a leading University in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|