“We focus on results, encourage mastery, and enjoy the benefits of being part of something big without the frustrations of corporate work culture”.
Intriguing, right?! That’s how one of our Developers described Stonecrop Technologies, a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation.
Since 2001, we’ve worked with large corporations delivering solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks while maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertize to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
What you’ll be working on:
- Partnering with Product Team to create innovative solutions to complex problems within the Telcommunication and Logistic Space
- Following the agile method, Create, enhance, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our business facing applications
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills (imperative to provide technical and analytical skills to the team)
- Self starter; Creative and Imaginatve developer
- Focus on responsible, fault-tolerant code that maintains data integrity at all times
- Team-player looking for a strong team of peers, not just a job
- Eager to learn and grow as a software developer
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- 4+ years of relevant Ruby on Rails Software Development experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Software Design Patterns
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.