SOCi, a leading SaaS enterprise solution for large-scale social media management and one of the fastest growing technology companies in San Diego, is looking for a talented Software Developer in Test to help us continuously deliver quality, bug free software in a fast-paced startup environment. We have recently closed an $8.5 million Series A financing to fund our rapidly growing sales and marketing efforts and to expand our cutting-edge technology.
To be successful on our innovative team you will need to have a natural itch to try to find new and original ways to break things and test for scenarios others can’t think of. The role is highly technical – you are expected to review code, verify database states, write test automation tools, manually verify end-to- end functionality and document reproduction steps. We are searching for someone who possesses an unrelenting commitment to quality and is a strong critical thinker that is willing to offer up unique solutions in a fast paced startup environment.
- Functional testing and code review of all new pull requests
- Work closely with programmers to identify problems in the code / functionality
- Work closely with client support staff to replicate client issues and write JIRA tickets
- Participate in full system testing before and after code pushes to production
- Write test automation scripts, test data generators and other useful test tools
- Have an uncompromising passion for quality and a sense of pride when a job is done right
- Solid understanding of web application stack from client-side to server-side
- Role can work out of our San Diego or Austin office. Remote, domestic applicants also welcome
What’s our culture like?
Our passionate team of SOCialites work in a convenient downtown office location, (walkable to shops and coffee), with paid parking. We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, PTO, medical and dental benefits, quarterly team events, potlucks and monthly pancake breakfast, spontaneous ice cream socials, office snacks and coffee, and new MacBook Air for every new hire. In addition, new hires get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh--so you might want to make sure your giphy game is strong.