As a Software Test Engineer at CoverMyMeds, you help create solutions that make our healthcare system work more efficiently and effectively in order to help millions of patients receive their prescription medications every year. You work directly with developers in the code to ensure that the products we build for our partners in healthcare and internal teams are stringently reliable and of the highest quality. You work on small teams with other really smart test engineers and developers with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others.
Our Tech Stack:
RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber, Watir, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, AngularJS, SQL-Server, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Capistrano
What You'll Do:
- Design and test web applications and APIs for the CoverMyMeds product line
- Design and test internal support software for our own awesome coworkers
- Help our world-class support team solve tough customer issues
- Contribute to and improve revision control and deployment in our fast-paced, agile environment
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years automation test experience
- 1+ years development experience
- Relentless attention to detail - able to identify risks, gaps, edge cases, defects, etc.
- Experience collaborating with software developers
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts, startup junkies and everything in between is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio