Software Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
The A-Team is a group of experts focused on emerging technologies in Cloud and Middleware. As an outbound technical team from development, we help drive market adoption of new components and features by providing technical expertise to customers and partners.
We are looking for a deeply technical individual to architect, develop, and troubleshoot cloud, enterprise, and hybrid security solutions built on Oracle's cloud services and on-premise enterprise software offerings.
The main responsibilities will be to focus on learning emerging technology and sharing that knowledge throughout Oracle and with customers and partners; be responsible for maintaining relationships and working with strategic accounts to gain and report field experience with new technologies; guide customers and the Oracle field on best practices in pre and post sales engagements; and help coordinate and resolve high profile escalations.
The position requires experience leading business requirements gathering, translating those into system requirements, and facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges. Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans is also strongly desired. Individual should have a strong technical background and excellent problem solving skills.
Individual should possess a deep knowledge of several aspects of identity management, cloud, or mobile security including: LDAP, Web Services Security (OAuth, WS-Sec), Federation (SAML), Single Sign-On, Strong Authentication, Authorization, SSL, Provisioning, Identity Governance, and Network Security.
To be considered for a position, the following are required:
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting real-world enterprise applications.
- Must be able to travel
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Be comfortable working with and addressing both developers and C-level personnel
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
- Demonstrate an aptitude and willingness to enhance knowledge.
Key Skills Include:
- 7+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems
- 3+ years technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications
- At least 2 years experience in managing deployments of at least one identity and access management product such as: Oracle OAM/OIM/OVD/OID, CA/Netegrity SiteMinder/IdentityMinder/TransactionMinder, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager, Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Broad knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server is essential for this position.
- Deep technical experience in Security/Identity Management including SSO, LDAP, and Provisioning along with one (and preferably 2) of the following -- J2EE (EJBs, TopLink, ADF, JSF, architecture, performance tuning, etc), SOA/Web Services (BPEL, SOAP, JAX), Portal, Business Intelligence (Reports, Discoverer).
- Hands on Java development experience
With more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|