High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Unified Communications Support Consultant for our expanding team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
We are seeking an individual with at least 3+ years Unified Communications (UC) experience in designing, supporting and implementing solutions including Microsoft Lync Server 2010, MS Office Communication Server 2007R2 and/or MS Exchange Server 2007/2010. Other VoIP and telephony experience will be considered.
Some of your activities may include:
- Supporting, Designing, Proposing, and Implementing a Microsoft UC solution consisting of Office Communication Server 2007 R2, Exchange Server 2007/2010 Unified Messaging, and Media Gateway(s) to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- Being a technical support lead
- Working closely with customers (internal and external) to understand and manage support expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult’s project and process management practices
- Collaborate with other members of our team
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering Exchange Unified Messaging or other VoIP based telephony systems
- VoIP experience with one or more of the following: Skype for Business, Lync/OCS, Cisco UCM, Nortel/Avaya
- General knowledge in telecommunications
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Consulting, communication and documentation skills
- Strong customer support skills
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or independently
- Good written and verbal communications
- Travel: Living in Austin, TX 20% / Living outside Austin, TX 50%
What else would make me stand out?
- One of the following Microsoft certifications: MCITP: Lync Server Administrator; MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010; or MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Experience installing, configuring, or administering Microsoft Lync Server
- 2010 Lync/OCS experience: IM, Presence, Federation, LiveMeeting
- General knowledge in Public Key Infrastructure
- General understanding of Quality of Service technologies, and basic IP routing
- Skype for Business experience
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a Texas Monthly magazine 2017 Best Place to Work!