Site Reliability Engineer @ Kolideنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Kolide is looking for Site Reliability Engineers who are familiar with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, etc. Kolide is an early stage startup focusing on infrastructure instrumentation, analysis, detection, and response. Founded by members of Facebook Security and FireEye, Kolide is uniquely suited to take a progressive approach to a market ripe for disruption.
Site Reliability Engineers at Kolide will focus on deploying, managing, and scaling the Kolide application. As a velocity-driven, remote-friendly work environment, Kolide is a great place for engineers who like to be independently productive while maintaining a flexible schedule.
The following attributes would be true of an ideal candidate:
- Experience scaling high volume systems.
- Experience using Kubernetes to deploy and manage services.
- Experience using Docker to package and distribute software.
- Experience writing infrastructure tooling in Go.
- Comfortable contributing to a remote engineering team using modern tools such as Slack, GitHub, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|