As a Site Reliability Engineer at CoverMyMeds, you create solutions that make our internal operations work more efficiently and effectively in order to help millions of patients receive their medications every year. You build products that our technical teams use every day, and innovate products that don't even exist yet. You work on small teams with other really smart people with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others. At CoverMyMeds, our development teams are fairly flat, so we call this position Software Developer internally.
Our Tech Stack:
Ruby on Rails, Python, Vagrant, Puppet, Ansible, PostgreSQL, Git, Elasticsearch, Capistrano, Apache, RSpec
What You'll Do:
- Improve our monitoring strategy and making our alerting more intelligent
- Improve the reliability of our systems
- Build production-quality automation and software that is easy to use and maintain
- Research, design and deploy an Identity Management system
- Contribute to and improve revision control and deployment in our fast-paced, agile environment
- Automate and standardize everything - eliminate manual processes
- Jump in as needed, wearing multiple hats and cross-training with the team
- Mentor our teams to continue sharing software craftsmanship best practices
- 5+ years web development experience, working with enterprise-wide applications
- 1+ years Linux administration experience, with a focus on automation, availability and scalability
- Proficient in developing SQL database software
- Great at collaborating in cross-functional teams with systems engineers, DBAs and software testers
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts, startup junkies and everything in between is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
We’re looking for experienced developers to join our team. Need to learn Ruby? No problem. Training’s on us. Once you’re on board, you’ll jump into our three-week Ruby on Rails training program.