DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including familiarity with basic algorithms
- In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded code
Description: Have you ever wondered “Why Fire trucks are red?”, “How many planes overhead?” or simply, “What’s the weather like today?” Come work for a team that thrives daily to increase the intelligence and general knowledge of Siri’s world so that it can serve millions of people, and maybe settle a few dining room quandaries between families along the way.
We are looking for people passionate about the power of data and have the skills to transform data to intelligent sources that will take Siri to next level. Someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a true team player who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Specific responsibilities include: Designing and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance Integrating with live service providers and data feeds using web services Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- Experience with AI technologies including NLP or machine learning
- Ideally knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- Experience in developing highly scalable systems.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.