Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Are you captivated by Home Automation and a fully connected home? Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? We interact with various engineering teams to identify issues, test requirements and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri QA team at Apple.
- 4+ years experience as a lead test engineer.
- 2+ years developing test automation and frameworks (Java, Python).
- Experience with Home Automation devices and understanding possible use cases.
- Expertise testing on Mobile devices.
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Expertise in root cause analysis and regression testing.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle.
- Knowledgable of Client-Server E2E testing.
Description: We are seeking an expert QA engineer who will be a leader for Siri's Home Automation testing by crafting test plans, developing automation, driving multi-functional teams around testing, and ensuring high quality feature releases.
You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality releases for Siri Home Automation known as HomeKit.
Education: BS/BA in Computer Science or similar experience.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: 113977072 COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.