Server Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Server SOFTWARE ENGINEER, PLEX INC
Plex is a media streaming company that gives people instant access to their media collections - home videos, photos, music, TV shows, and movies - so they can quickly find and stream them to any device. We have a simple yet ambitious mission: to help people easily discover, enjoy, and share all of their media across all of their devices. We’ve made great progress towards this mission, and we have millions of happy customers, but we still have a long way to go!
What sets us apart:
● We support every major platform, including desktops, mobile devices, smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles, providing you the opportunity to build and contribute to the technologies you’re most interested in, as well as move across projects to learn new skills.
● We are a distributed organization, with people making great things happen in more than 15 countries and 11 time zones. While we are passionate about our work and all work hard, we provide flexibility around a schedule that works for you.
● We love what we’re building and our user community is an integral part of our development process. We actively engage with customers through forums to understand what is working, what they want more of, and how we can be better.
● We ship cool stuff!
Sound interesting? We’re looking for software engineers who are ready to push their limits and have a material impact in Plex’s growth and success.
Who You Are:
● You’re kind, helpful, smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a startup environment.
● You’re self motivated and able to work well in a distributed office.
● You’re a software engineer with experience working in groups, but with the ability to work independently.
● You believe in asking for help and helping others when they ask, never throwing a problem over the wall.
● You thrive in a fast paced environment, with an ability to be nimble and shift priorities as called for in a dynamic space.
● You are hungry to have an impact, continuously working to improve our product, process and push the team to be it’s best.
● You are an experienced C/C++ programmer and thrive inside of large codebases. You can both understand and improve complex systems, but know when making targeted fixes is the right approach.
● You have documented experience of shipping products and features into the hands of many demanding users. You have been the primary developer responsible for taking features from inception through to delivery, and do not shy away from the responsibility of heading up a feature team.
● You understand the complexities involved in shipping cross-platform applications, and have solid experience in working with platform-specific APIs. Ideally, you would have a working knowledge of Win32 APIs.
● You have some experience with client/server architectures. You might know a thing or two about networking, or databases, or security, or media formats. You write simple clean code. The debugger is one of your favorite tools.
Plex is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Plex is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|