- Responsible for coding the front end of marketing and eCommerce sites following the creative direction
- Implement front-end structure and standards as defined by Creative Lead
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure UI integrity throughout the development life-cycle
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required
- Works well as a team member on large accounts, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
- Establishes presentation layer technical requirements
- Able produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
- Participates in writing detailed technical and functional specifications documentation Qualifications:
- Experience in developing standards-based, CSS-driven, table-less layouts
- 3rd-party API integration via REST-ful web services.
- Experience with any open source languages (RoR, Python, PHP).
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with portal server products.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
- Experience with Analytics Solutions (SEO, Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Image production techniques using Photoshop
- Adobe AEM certification is a plus
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation.
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.).
- Experience Optimizing for Search Engines.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/yjr28yq58rdhnndw