Do you want to be part of a team of outstanding heroes? Are you service-minded and a real problem solver? Do you have a technology or science-based degree or affinity? Then we want to hear from you. Quintiq is transforming the world’s supply chains using a single supply chain planning and optimization software. Today, approximately 12,000 users in over 80 countries rely on our solution to plan and optimize workforces, logistics and production.
We want you to join our team as:
Senior Technical Operations Consultant
The Technical Operations Consultant (TOC) role is ideal for self-starters with a strong affinity or background in computer sciences and technology.
Each Quintiq software application is 100% tailor-made for our customers. Accordingly, when incidents arise, you’ll need to analyze the problem and think dynamically as well as creatively on how to solve the incident. Your customers are based everywhere in the world and will communicate with you through a range of platforms, from email to VOIP to phone.
Type of Employment
This is a full time role operating on a 4-day week (40 hours in total) that involves working in shifts. This will also include weekends and public holidays.
Salary range & benefits
What can you expect? Quintiq feels like a big family. We encourage and help each other in order to come up with the best solution for our customers. What else?
- Excellent working conditions
- Insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Shift allowance
- Contractual and performance bonus
- A world-class working environment and a first rate workplace culture.
Curious to see how your future workplace looks like? Here’s a quick peek.
- Do you have object-orientated programming experience? Great! But we also strongly encourage applicants with bachelor degrees in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology to apply for this position. Applicants with strong science-based bachelor degrees like engineering are also welcome!
- Of course, you need to have great analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Last but not least: Since our TOC team members speak and interface with customers around the world, an outgoing personality with good written and verbal English communication skills is essential to this role.
Does this sound good? Click on the 'link'!
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Kuala Lumpur, Consultant, Operations, Technical, TOC, Computer Sciences