Senior Systems Engineer - Professional Servicesنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Five9 is a leader in Cloud-based Contact Center solutions and one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies. Our headquarters is in San Ramon, CA and we continue to expand globally. We are actively sourcing for an experienced and highly motivated Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services development group. This is a full-time remote position that can be worked from anywhere in the Continental US. This role consists of designing, developing, and administering software tools and systems for manipulation and transfer of call recordings and metadata between a variety of computer systems for our Mid-Market and Enterprise clients, including:
- Administering back-end systems, including different type of servers, hypervisors, operating systems, middleware, and custom application software.
- Monitor production environments: investigate, troubleshoot and identify software faults and system issues.
- Develop, deploy, and support software and scripting for handling recording delivery customizations for clients.
- Must be able to articulate an issue, identify solution options, and communicate the best course of action to the client; document the solution requirements and features in a Statement of Work for customer review and acceptance.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Able to switch between several projects/tasks each week.
- Must display excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve complex issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- The ability to work with a client to gather business requirements, determine level of effort for a project, and accurately estimate development and delivery timelines.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with Linux/Unix, RedHat/CentOS related system deployment, administration, scripting, and services.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Python, including frameworks such as Twisted, Flask, Web.py, and multiprocessing, multithreading and concurrent software development.
- At least 1 year of experience with RabbitMQ or general message broker services.
- Experience with Erlang programming language is desirable.
- Proficient with SQL database systems (MySQL, Postgres) including queries, table design, optimization, and replication.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and transport protocols such as FTP/FTPS/SFTP, Wget, Amazon S3, Dropbox API.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience is required
Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers worldwide and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations of every size transition from premise-based software to the cloud. With extensive expertise, technology, and an ecosystem of partners, Five9 helps businesses take advantage of secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit http://www.five9.com.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|