Senior Systems Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Cambridge Associates is a leading global investment firm. We work with non-profit institutions, pension plans, and private clients to build investment portfolios that help them meet their philanthropic goals, pensioners’ obligations, or personal endeavors. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
Cambridge Associates is seeking a service oriented individual to join its Information Technology staff. The Senior Systems Engineer will design, install, and manage vSphere environments. The engineer will administer and troubleshoot vSphere infrastructures, leveraging best practices to provide scalable and reliable virtualization platforms.
- Install and configure VMware ESXi hypervisor; creating deploying and running virtual machines and appliances.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Servers (2003/2008/2012) including and Active Directory and Group Policy Objects within a VMware environment.
- Identifies, develops and implement monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure the highest level of production systems availability, stability and performance
- Work with other team members to resolve highly technical problems and issues.
- Assist junior staff with problem resolutions
- 5-7 years’ experience withVMware
- 8 + years’ experience with managing and administrator of distributed Active Directory enterprise
- Familiarity with Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of routed and routing protocols, network topologies in a Vsphere environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required and/or Certifications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize concurrent projects in terms of importance and urgency
- VMware Certified Professionals strongly preferred
- Willing to carry a cell phone and participate as a member of a 24/7 on-call rotation for server systems.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|