Senior Systems Architect Lead Developers @ Bolt Threadsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
At Bolt Threads, we believe that answers to our most vexing problems can be found in nature. Every day we’re inspired by the amazing materials we work with, and driven by the desire to turn these materials into incredible products. We are a venture backed, idea driven company, led by world-class scientific and engineering talent, as well as experienced executives from the technology and apparel industries.
SENIOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS ARCHITECT & LEAD DEVELOPER
Bolt Threads is looking for an experienced distributed systems engineer with full stack Ruby on Rails experience to take on leadership of a team building a modern laboratory information management system (LIMS). You will be responsible for all technical and operational aspects of the product, as well as leading and growing the team. Bolt is on an audacious mission to reinvent modern apparel and the LIMS is just the beginning. In addition to developing the LIMS, you will be in on the ground floor of building a full materials-to-retail distributed operating platform leveraging modern architectures and operations practices that focuses on the collection and analysis of a variety of data from widely disparate systems. You will be expected to take part in architecture and design for the systems that will integrate with the LIMS as well as take a leadership role in expanding Bolt’s DevOps practices and capabilities. This is a rare opportunity to start with an essentially clean slate and build something of significant substance. If you are passionate about modern distributed systems, have experience in building them with a variety of technologies, want to make a big impact, and can thrive in an environment of committed peers, this is your dream job.
- Develop, test, and deliver Rails and Ember.js code to power our next generation LIMS
- Provide technical and operational leadership with best practices and fine-tuning existing practice.
- Lead iteration meetings, ensures stories are properly resourced while resolving blocking issues with developers.
- Mentor and engage with a development team with architectural planning, code reviews, and fine tuning
- Support product management to transform broad project requirements and initiatives into deliverable user stories for team assignment.
- At least 4 years of experience with full stack development, at least 2 years with Rails.
- Shipped a single page application product designed with at least one of Angular, Ember, React or Vue.
- Shipped a distributed systems product in one or more of Scala, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Ruby, or Java,
- At least 2 years experience with AWS or other major cloud services vendor.
- At least 2 years of Database design including Entity Attribute Value design.
- Demonstrable experience in presenting complex ideas to a broad technical and scientific audience.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|