Senior Solutions Architectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ إسبوع
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT. GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES. MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Why people love it here 1. Flexible hours 2. Unlimited PTO 3. Interesting technical challenges primarily in new development 4. Stability of a large company yet small feel where your work is impactful 5. Collaboration on client projects with diverse teams: UX, Futures, Data & Analytics, Design…
Senior Application Architect
If you love solving client problems and are passionate about adding to your ever-growing tech stack, then this could be the place for you. The Senior Application Architect (SA) will be joining our growing Technology team as a senior client, project, and team leader.
What you will do
- Work to identify and clarify digital application-related challenges with clients and multi-disciplinary consulting teams
- Create, estimate, and present application technology solutions
- Design and prove application technology solutions, architectures, and development approaches
- Lead application development work and teams, hands on if required
- Help lead and develop the application engineering practice
- Advance research and development of new application technologies
- 10+ years of experience in web and mobile application architecture, development, deployment, and support
- Full-stack experience with a core understanding of Java and Java frameworks
- Experience leading large projects while giving oversight and support to the development team
- Experience with server management, virtualization, and automation tools like Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Experience with cloud providers, including PaaS, e.g. Heroku
- Understanding of agile and continuous delivery techniques, esp. DevOps
- Familiar with tools and technology like Jenkins, Graylog, Docker, Github, JIRA
- Enterprise experience
- Consulting experience
- Sales experience, specifically solution engineering, estimating, and proposal writing.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Work Address: 3333 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30305
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|