We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Senior Solution Specialist (m/f)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In your new position you will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of solutions within Covestro's R&D/Lab area with focus on Laboratory Information Management Systems and Lab Device Integration Solutions
- It's your task to realize technical processes in R&D/Lab, incl. proposal and evaluation of hardware and software solutions
- You will support projects within the R&D/Lab area
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the transfer of the developments into operations as well as for the execution of changes, incidents, service requests and problem processing for dedicated R&D/Lab applications
- You will ensure and maintain expertise as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Finally, you will foster a culture for improvements and innovations by driving Covestro´s C3 values
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a university degree in IT with a long-term work experience
- You have technical skills in software design and implementation using Technologies like C#.net, Java and SQL/PL-SQL
- For this position good know-how about lab processes and lab applications e.g. LIMS, e-notebooks would be beneficial
- With your are high intrinsic motivation and willingness to learn you contribute to the overall success of Covestro
- You have strong communication skills and a structured way of working
- You are used to work on complex technical challenges and thrive on exact execution
- As a team player and with your network abilities you achieve acceptance and solve complex tasks
- Fluent English skills both written and spoken round up your profile
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online via the link on the right side, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Mr Sascha Felser Phone: +49 214 6009 2047
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Leverkusen, IT specialist.