DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, excellent ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- Experience in building APIs, data pipelines and analysis tools using Scala and Java
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational database systems
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset
Description: iTunes Pricing Infrastructure Team is seeking Senior Software Engineer to provide new features in order to support its dynamic growth. Join our team that has been leading the industry by constantly developing creative features since its launch in April 2003.
We are looking for a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good teammates who are able to take on problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education: BSCS or equivalent work experience
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
REQUISITION NUMBER: 113155186 COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.