Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Olo’s software engineers develop the next-generation of digital ordering technologies for many of the country’s largest and fastest-growing restaurant brands. We are laser focused on continually improving ourselves and our products while prioritizing relationships at work and at home. We thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment, collaborating with some of the best engineers across the nation.
As a part of Olo’s Engineering team, you will play a significant and visible role in helping us build one of the most advanced food ordering platforms in the market. You will help us build new features and products, with responsibilities that span software design, test automation, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of our applications and services.
Any engineer may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, nearly half of our engineering team is remote!
- Software development experience in object-oriented or functional programming
- Leadership experience that spans one or more aspects of technology selection, architecture and design oversight, and mentoring others
- Demonstrable understanding of the full web stack
- Superb problem solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Excellent collaboration skills
- BS degree in a technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
Olo is the leading provider of digital ordering for today’s restaurants. We help restaurant brands maximize revenue per square foot by delivering faster, more accurate, and more personal service to their customers.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care for employees and their families, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen plus a fully stocked wine fridge, and occasional food events (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
- Our families come first. They make us who we are and they’re what we live for and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through the setbacks. We recognized and help one another with direct feedback. We celebrate the wins with a massive gong.
- We laugh hard together.
- We’re proud. We came here to win. We don’t stop believin’ in each other and our mission.
- We have a ground ball mentality. We’re scrappy. Whatever it takes.
- You can count on us. We do what we say we’ll do.
- We’re metrics obsessed to improve every process. We’re here to learn and evolve.
- We’re laser focused on helping our clients to better engage with their customers.
- We’re curious and always looking for new and better solutions.
- We take pride in good design. Our form is as important as our function. We seek to create best-of-breed user experiences in all of our products.