We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our company. You will have two primary responsibilities:
1. Serve as the "owner" and technical lead for our entire development process. 2. Mentor and manage two junior developers, by providing code reviews and constructive feedback.
- 5+ years of web application development experience, with a minimum of two years in a senior level role
- .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC or Web API 2.0, Entity Framework 6.0, SQL Server 2016)
- 1-2 years of Angular2/4 and TypeScript in a production environment
AdaptiBar is an education technology company located in downtown Chicago that helps law students prepare for the Multistate Bar Exam. We provide adaptive learning and diagnostic tools through our website and mobile applications.
As a small company, we are a close, tight-knit team that loves working together. Thus, cultural fit is very important to us. Here is a list of things we're looking for and love to see:
- Strong opinions and the ability to defend them
- A good sense of humor
- A self-starter who thrives on autonomy
- A willingness and interest to contribute to the company beyond your field. For example, our Customer Experience Manager helps out with graphic design, some of our developers pitch in with marketing, and everyone weighs in on everything from product design to pizza.
Benefits and Compensation:
Salary range $100,000 - $125,000, health Insurance, profit-sharing, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com