2017-08-25 17:29:54 True False
Senior Software Engineer, Marketing Team
Headquarters: New York, NY
InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide three million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 300 employees around the world.
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer (Marketing) who will be responsible for delivering an innovative and exceptional digital experience for all visitors. You have experience with new web standards and frameworks, and will follow, or set, industry best practices. You can provide technical advice and weigh in on technical decisions that impact other teams or the company at large. You take initiative to identify and solve important problems and can communicate and coordinate with others on technical issues. Your knowledge of the state of the art is a competitive advantage for the company. You are considered top among your peers and increase their productivity with your guidance and mentorship.
Whether you’re at a beach house in Hawaii or a coffee shop on the East Coast, you’ll have the support of brilliant developers to help you grow and to keep the workday challenging and fun.
- Contribute to a small team that operates like a mini-startup - transition between front-end styling to client-side and server-side logic
- Give technical guidance; anticipate technical issues at the product level and make architectural and design decisions to set the team up for success
- Set code review standards and coach others towards them
- Always produce product of commendable quality. Set a standard and help evangelize product quality to more junior engineers
- Think clearly about the implications of various technical design choices
- Build and ship all components necessary for projects, and work closely with stakeholders and designers to determine the functionality, look, and feel.
- Build components for various promotions and feature releases in a React/NextJS/Redux/Node stack with content driven by a headless CMS.
- Regularly deliver software on-time and constantly work to make accurate estimates and deliver on those estimates.
- Identify and proactively tackle technical debt before it grows into debt that requires significant up-front work to resolve
- 5+ years of full stack experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency preferably in either Node.js, or solid professional experience in one of the following backend languages: Java, Ruby, Python, PHP
- 5+ years of strong experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack; can debug a web application problem single-handedly all the way from the browser, through the transport, through the application and servers and databases and asynchronous queues. Not afraid of logs and core dumps
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level and ability to teach others best practices.
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them.
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results.
- Passion for continued learning and achieving personal goals through developer community involvement and contributions.
- Proven ability to mentor and guide other engineers.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/808413#.WaBdajOZO1s
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 7 أشهر