2017-08-29 19:21:09 True False
Senior Software Developer - Operational Fabric
As a Rackspace Private Cloud (RPC) Operational Fabric developer, you will define, develop, and integrate open source solutions that support our organizational vision: To become the preferred brand for consuming complex open source infrastructure, as-a-Service, delivering industry-leading simplicity, efficiency, and reliability.
Our team supports this mission by improving observability (i.e. insight into) and controllability (i.e. state mutation) of cloud deployments located in data-centers throughout the world.
- Team Size: Currently 4 senior devs (looking to add 2-3 more) and a technical manager
- Hours: We have flexible working hours and aim for a median of 35-40 hours a week
- On-Call: No, though deploying new systems will require a level of care and feeding
- Location: Work from home, where ever that might be, with offices in the US and UK
- Travel: About once or twice a year for a conference or team gathering
To apply: https://github.com/rcbops/rackspace_privatecloud_jobs/blob/master/software-developer-operational-fabric.md
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر