Senior Security Architectنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أسابيع
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
5800 Windward Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30005
Position Summary: The Converged Security Architecture (CSA) team within ADP's Global Security Organization is responsible for leading the global technical security strategy, design, R&D, and consulting efforts for ADP worldwide across a broad set of security disciplines. This team works towards developing an integrated security ecosystem to detect, defend, and respond to business impacting security, privacy, fraud, and operational risk issues.
The Senior Security Architect must have strong application security skills to design in proper security, risk, and privacy controls to ADP applications. A background in application development and agile is also a must. The applicant will conduct technical analysis of application security and business security problems, as well as threats, incidents, investigations, and other general application security related issues.
- Excellent skills in security consulting and best practices
- Skilled in the STRIDE threat modeling process
- Expert in defining security architecture, requirements documents and strategy plans.
- Expertise in building application level Security, Risk and Privacy controls into cloud applications
- Ability to assist developers in creating POC code for security control integrations
- Ability to train and perform Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Must possess significant knowledge of Application Security, Web Application Design, Information Security, Databases, Common Coding practices (both good and bad) and IT Infrastructure design
- Should be able to lead diverse teams
- Must possess good verbal communication and written documentation skills
- Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly to adapt and adjust to the changing appsec landscape
- NoSql databases
- Reverse Proxies
- Amazon AWS
Req # 140876
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|