Senior Salsforce Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أسابيع
Endeveran is currently in search of a Salesforce Developer that is a passionate, hands-on expert with the Salesforce Platform for both client facing and internal projects. Looking for individuals that are interested in being challenged, and looking to help grow both the business, and themselves.
Job Description and Qualifications
- Your daily contribution will be to work on various aspects on multiple projects.
- You will enjoy being a leader to other developers as well as mentor.
- You will also be mentored by others with greater experience.
- You will continue to educate and learn both technically and from your experiences.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and will take ownership when you do and learn from them.
- You will contribute to making Endeveran a fun place to work.
- You will drive your ideas and apply your creativity on projects.
- You will drive your ideas and apply your creativity on tools, services, and frameworks that make our job easier.
- You are willing to learn new technologies
- You will put quality first and foremost as your top priority with all projects both internal and external
- You will work closely with the Architect to drive the development resulting in keeping our client satisfied
Required Qualifications :
- 5 years minimum experience as a software developer.
- 5 years minimum experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with VisualForce and Sites page development.
- Experience with Enterprise and Partner WSDL, and REST integration development.
- Experience with understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL tools.
- Experience with data modeling using Force.com Platform standard and custom objects.
- Experience building AppExchange Apps to pass Salesforce.com security review.
- Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks like Angular.js
- Experience repositories such as SVN and GitHub.
- Experience with Lightning
- Experience with Java and JavaFX
- Must be U.S Citizen or Green Card
- Prefer being local to the Minneapolis / St. Paul area or midwest region
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (CS, MIS, etc…)
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (current) are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical Skills: Thinks analytically and creatively to make the most of available data. Generates new ideas, takes risks, proposes change, encourages innovation, and solves problems creatively.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing; utilizes appropriate medium for communication based on the situation, delivers effective presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Quality: Attentive to detail and accuracy, committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels through testing, finds root cause of problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Technical Knowledge & Skills: Adapts to new technologies; demonstrates required technical skills; keeps technical skills up-to-date; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity.
Endeveran is new consulting company focusing on the Salesforce platform. Endeveran takes on a new and exciting approach that differentiates us from typical consulting companies. Our services model is like no other. In addition, we specialize in the design and development of solutions that integrate, synchronize, and validate data with the Salesforce platform. We also drive best practices and provide tools and services that support those best practices.
We are always looking for individuals who are passionate about developing software, always looking to learn new technologies, and having fun while doing so. Endeveran values their employees as their most valuable asset. Working at Endeveran provides a challenging and technically satisfying work experience. Come join our team today.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|