We're looking for someone who is smart, curious, and loves building web apps. A full stack engineer that enjoys all aspects of web development and has experience managing and deploying software.
What we do?
Concierge Live is a forward thinking technology company in a space where technology is lagging: the ticket industry. We offer software to help companies better manage their events and tickets. Like a private company box office. We allow companies to manage tickets they've already purchased and purchase tickets if they have not.
We are a growing company with financial backing by industry veterans and integration partnerships with great technology leaders in the ticket space including SeatGeek and Ticket Evolution.
What we're looking for
- Experience building web apps. The more the merrier. We'll be most interested in checking out what you have built. Personal projects are a huge plus.
- Passionate about web apps and code: You are opinionated about how software should work, inside and out.
- Expert in Ruby (at least 3 years experience)
- Experience managing and deploying B2B software.
- Working remote is acceptable.
- Strong experience in writing specs to support new code or refactored existing code.
- A competitive base salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to write code that is used outside of Concierge Live, e.g. we've opensourced a number of our projects including Authlogic, Searchlogic, etc.
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
Check out our company page on StackOverflow here