2017-08-03 19:20:48 True False
Senior Rails Programmer (Contract)
Headquarters: Munich, Germany
We are looking for a mid/senior Rails Programer to help us out with a client project for the next 6-12 months. The project involves extending and maintaining a large Ruby on Rails system for a bigger company in the travel market. Our Engineers work directly with the client's own engineering and product teams, helping with developing new features but also sharing expertise and establishing best practices.
After the initial project there is a good chance for follow-up projects - with either Ruby on Rails or Elixir/Phoenix.
- You will work with the client's engineering and product teams helping with developing new features but also sharing expertise and establishing best practices
- You will review other people's pull requests, give valuable feedback and ensure the overall quality and consistency of the codebase
- You will participate in sprint planning meetings and help establish a lean process
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a must
- Familiarity with RESTful JSON APIs is expected
- You should be familiar with datastores like PostgreSQL and Redis as well as the concept of message queues and potentially even RabbitMQ
- Experience with Elixir/Phoenix is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken english is required
simplabs is a european Engineering Consultancy specializing in Ruby on Rails, Ember.js and Elixir/Phoenix. We work for international clients from small startups to big enterprises, offering Software Engineering, Technology Consulting as well as Individual and Group Training. We haven an international (and remote) team with the main office located in Munich, Germany.
To apply: Send an email with everything we need to know about you to firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 6 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر