ResMed is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative products for the diagnosis, treatment and management of sleep and respiratory medicine. We take pride in our people: their innovation, their extraordinary passion for what we do and our opportunity to change lives with every breath.
Let’s talk about you:
At ResMed we focus on capability and passion. As a Software Quality Automation Engineer you will be part of a collaborative team responsible for executing manual and automation test activities ensuring the best quality outcome and project delivery in a timely manner. You will also mentor more junior engineers and provide guidance and input for testing methodologies. To be successful in this position, you will have strong communication and presentation skills and work well within a highly dynamic and analytical environment. As a member of our Healthcare Informatics team, you’ll be immersed in an exciting, agile and dynamic high-growth environment, where you’ll be empowered to excel and where taking informed risks is rewarded.
- Develop system test strategy for manual and automation testing and drive quality of the HI products
- Meet testing project deadlines in collaboration with the Global team
- Enhance and maintain tools/applications for the current test automation framework
- Propose, define and implement processes and standards for improved testing
- Develop and execute tests for products and related components
- To lead or facilitate root cause analysis, investigations, troubleshooting and resolving product issues.
- Provide input to management on task duration estimation, technical information, and issue investigation and resolution
- Lead collaborative design reviews and perform test code inspections leading to optimizations
- Constantly look for ways to improve the existing products to make them more reliable
- Perform manual testing and other duties as required
- Build collaborative relationships within teams and across business to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Liaise effectively with colleagues, business owners and stakeholders for the betterment of the Quality Engineering teams
- Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Let’s talk qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in software test automation development
- Experience in implementing Quality Engineering processes and test automation framework for the projects using micro-services architecture
- Experience in SQL, SaaS or Cloud Computing
- Demonstrated understanding in working with Database systems such as MS SQL Server and Mongo DB
- Experience in backend Java application design and development using the following: J2EE, JUnit, and Spring
- Experience in testing multi-threaded applications and fluent in the concepts of threads, processes, concurrency and locking
- Detailed knowledge and experience in software testing methodologies
- Experience implementing web services or remote APIs such as: REST, RMI, JMS and SOAP
- Understanding of configuration management/version control applications e.g. Git
- Understanding of Product Development Life Cycle, including Agile SCRUM, TDD, BDD
- Experience working in a commercial development environment preferred in regulatory or medical device industry
ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Veterans
ResMed participates in E-Verify. The Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Notice of Right to Work are available for your review.
Please follow the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2wuy4c0