Senior Product Engineer (full-time+remote).
Deliver value every day and have an impact on the world!
Our mission is simple: we want to revolutionize digital catalogs. That’s why we’re dedicated to building a beautiful web app with meticulous attention to quality. Working from our office in Amsterdam, we use many technologies (JS (Node, React, Backbone, Redux), Ruby (RoR)) to change the catalog forever. We believe in getting things done, making decisions fast, and not wasting time in endless meetings. We do this by listening to our customers, checking the data, and trusting our gut.
Everyone in our development team works together and contributes to the success of our product, including UX designer and product manager. The engineer that we’re looking for is pragmatic, loves to get things done and has a strong focus on results. We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
- Performance, stability and scalability of our stack
- Product development
- Contributing to our development, product and design strategy
- Proactively solving challenges
- Delivering features end to end
- Designing and implementing back-end and front-end architecture
- Deployment architecture and distributed job processing
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Mobile browser performance
- Writing specs/tests
- Ruby on Rails
- React + Redux
- Modern JS (ES2005+)
What can you expect from us?
- €3,300-€4,600 gross salary per month
- 8% holiday bonus paid in May
- 25 paid vacation days
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Option to work remotely
- Free organic lunch
- We'll cover your travel expenses
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store
- A remarkable company culture
- 4 team retreats per year
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential
- Equity plan (to be launched soon)
- 30% tax ruling (for candidates outside of the NL)
- Visa sponsorship possibilities for candidates outside of the EU