Senior Product Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
At MakeSpace we keep our customers first. We want to build the best experiences for our customers. We think of experience as end to end funnel from someone visiting a website or using our mobile app to interacting with our world class SpaceMakers.
We are seeking a talented Product Designer who loves to solves problems and is passionate about designing great product experiences. You will be involved in every step of the process, from discovery to user testing, and will be responsible for the UX, UI and prototyping of the products that are used by our customers.
We're quickly growing and this person will join at an exciting time as we improve our digital presence and help transform the storage industry. You will report to our Director of Product Design and work alongside our passionate product managers and engineers to create the most innovative products.
What you'll be doing:
- Design simple, elegant, data driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- You love to solve problems
- You can think about high-level product strategy and vision
- You think that how it works is just as important as how it looks
- When you interact with any product you think of how to make it better
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel perfect
- You are passionate about product design, and highly motivated
- You look at data to help inform design decisions
- You are passionate about keeping up with new technologies and analyze trends
- You consider copy an important element of the product experience
- Local to New York City
- Minimum of 5 years experience designing and shipping user-centric product experiences
- Experience working in a very collaborative, fast-paced, iterative environment
- In-depth understanding of responsive design and usability limitations for the web and mobile platforms
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of Apple iOS and watchOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals: composition, typography, grid systems, etc.
- Advanced proficiency of design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixate, Principle, Invision and Marvel
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|