Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
Namaste Technologies is an international cannabis ecommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries, offering the largest range of brand name vaporizers and smoking hardware products on the market. We've become a globally recognized and trusted brand because of the relationships we have built. Our friends, partners, customers, competitors, and especially our co-workers all provide an amazing and exciting experience for everyone involved with our business. Our tribe's passion and creativity inspire us to keep launching fresh products, explore new markets and of course, have a blast while doing it. And now with our most recent acquisition, we're bringing that same Namaste tribal culture to the medical cannabis industry.
We are 100% remote team and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every Namaste tribe member.
The right person will be a self-motivated, life long learner with a passion for building. You obsess over code maintainability, automation, deployment processes. You will be familiar with SCURM. Beyond coding you should enjoy working in an evolving industry.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Node.js experience
- Experience with Express, Hapi
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with React, Polymer
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Solr
- Experience integrating with REST API
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Socket.io
- Experience with Mocha Chia
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work in an exciting industry
- Quarterly trips to live and work in one of our roaming houses around the globe
- Stock Options
To apply: How to apply If you're more than -1/+1 hour from the CET timezone you do not need to apply. NOTE: If you are representing a developer or an outsourcing company we are not interested. Please do not email us. Sounds interesting? Email email@example.com before May 26th 2017 with a few words about yourself and why you find the position interesting, up-to-date C.V. as a PDF or your LinkedIn profile and a link to your GitHub or other similar site if you have code to show. You can also attach a tgz with code samples. We do not hire anyone who can't show code. Any questions? Just ask.