Senior Node Developer @ RevUnitنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
We are looking for a Senior Back-end Developer with expertise in Node.js to join our rapidly growing development team. We make a difference in the lives of users as we create learning, productivity and intelligence apps used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. You will work across functions and with our clients to build sound solutions. You embrace new challenges and can adapt your solutions to unique and ever changing client needs. You’re willing to lead a project and enjoy providing guidance and mentorship to other developers.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score (we’d refer our friends and family to work at RevUnit), and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Knowledge of Node.js and associated API frameworks (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc)
- Expertise in REST API services.
- Experience with source control (Git).
- Basic understand of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with automated testing (unit, integration, etc).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Agile Method.
- Experience with MariaDB.
- Experience with Cassandra.
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hackation policy (one paid trip per year to work from one of RevUnit’s other locations)
- 2-3 company All Hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, AR
- Employee equity program
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|