inMarket is seeking talented engineers to help develop products seen by more than 50 million monthly active users. We develop for iOS, Android, and web. Our focus is mobile location-based experiences. We maintain apps developed in-house, and provide an API that enables other app developers to reach their users with proximity-based experiences. We also use big data to get insights into user behavior.
You will create value day to day by:
- Providing feature enhancements and ongoing application support to the deployed mobile solutions
- Leads the end to end design, development and delivery of individual high quality software
- Actively collaborates with other team members
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues
These are the skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years of mobile dev experience
- Expert level of understanding of Android Java
- Familiarity with mobile device capabilities as it relates to GPS, Bluetooth, and location awareness in general
- Exposure to LocationManager (Android) and/or CoreLocation (iOS)
- Exposure to GCM (Android) and/or APNS (iOS)
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Experience with high volume of traffic and data and building consumer facing products
- Experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of and experience working with CI/CD frameworks
- Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS and/or GCP highly preferred)
Nice to Have's
- Experience with application performance optimization and tuning
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Working experience with TDD or BDD
- Understanding of ad networks and the DMP/DSP ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with test automation
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Hands-on experience with production-grade mobile SDKs
inMarket is a location intelligence company that specializes in reaching shoppers on their mobile device while in-store. With a reach of about 50MM MAU’s in thousands of U.S. stores and locations, inMarket is one of the largest location technology companies in the world.
Using unparalleled real-time data, we identify consumers at every stage of the shopping experience, engage them using direct integrations with the most popular apps, and deliver exciting experiences that create, develop and retain loyal shoppers.
inMarket is headquartered in Venice, CA with offices in NYC and Chicago, and was founded in 2010 by an experienced team who have won accolades (Inc 500, Fast 50, TechCrunch Disrupt) and successfully exited a previous venture at $100MM+. inMarket’s mobile platform is used by the world’s top brands like P&G, Coke, and Heineken to drive measurable sales of their products to today’s consumer. Our work has been featured frequently in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, and many more. Learn more at inMarket.com.