2017-07-27 12:55:22 True False
Senior Mobile Product Manager
Headquarters: Andorra la Vella, Andorra
We’re seeking another Senior Product Manager to drive development on top-priority projects as well as play a key role in our US-client relationships. Our projects are long-term engagements and often include a combination of delivering both native mobile apps as well as the web experience.
For this particular role, we’re seeking someone with experience in the lifestyle space (Fitness and/or Nutrition) as well as a strong understanding of Ecommerce.
To be successful in this role, you must be excellent at product execution, client communication, and strategic thinking. You should enjoy working side-by-side with developers and designers, while being equally comfortable presenting to stakeholders and engaging with end users.
This position can be performed from remotely or from our offices in Barcelona. Our standard hours are 11am to 8pm BCN time. We are only considering candidates based outside of the US for this position.
This role requires excellent written and speaking skills in English. Ideally you are a native English speaker or have spent many years working with a US, UK, or Canada-based clients or companies.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the client to understand key business goals, customer needs, and roadmap considerations.
- Define key success metrics and use analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
- Collaborate with the design team and client on user experience flows
- Define, deliver, and communicate detailed user stories for the development team
- Lead the team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions and work with the team daily to remove blockers and give feedback
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate on strategic decision points as well as progress towards key milestones
- Plan feature launches and collaborate on user communications
- Strong passion for building a great user experience, mobile or otherwise. You’re intensely curious about user behavior and how users interact with apps. You love collaborating with a team to create cohesive and dynamic experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft high-level strategy presentations as well as deliver projects updates for an executive audience.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel and enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and what questions to ask
- At least 3+ years in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- 1.5+ years working specifically with native mobile apps. Ideally, you have experience with both IOS and Android.
We work on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology: 2 week sprints, with daily stand-ups, sprint planning and sprint reviews.
Why should you work with us?
Because it’s fun and rewarding. We know that big ideas and big results only happen when you have the right people, working together smartly - whether that’s across the room or across the globe.
Because we work on cool projects. Sure, we can list the latest set of technologies that we use, but that is a given. What's more interesting is how they are used - the design, the architecture, the approach to solving business problems. And we do that across multiple clients - each and every one we're excited to work with.
Because we believe in constant learning and exploring - whether that’s a new skill, a new role, or a new way of seeing. And because we've found that we learn the most when we take on new challenges as a team. We’re proud that people love working with us (and still have lives outside of work).
To apply: Please apply through our website: http://www.whitespectre.com/careers#op-200272-senior-mobile-product-manager
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر