Senior Kentico Developer / Practice Leadنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
We're looking for a strong, client-facing Sitecore development lead who works well leading and participating on 100% distributed teams.
You'll work with our Sitecore Practice Lead, and other developers to architect and build content management and multi-channel marketing solutions for clients and our agency partners.
Experience with Sitecore Experience Database, the enterprise marketing stack, and personalization will go a long way. We prize our ability to consult clients on the strategic use of Sitecore and other digital experience management technology. Most of our Sitecore implementations typically involve some type of integration with third party services, so the ability to think creatively to leverage the strengths of the CMS to make seamless integrations possible is a key requirement.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work with structured content, data template definition and inheritance / content engineering (content modelling, metadata, schema, taxonomy)
- Develop presentation components
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, ux, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic debugging in test and production environments
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Sitecore version upgrades
- Run, maintain agile projects and tickets backlog in JIRA
- Help facilitate smooth DevOps
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- Staying in constant communication with team members via Slack.
You may be a good match for this role if...
- Experienced in Sitecore xDB (4+ years)
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Solutions architecture experience.
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Experience Platform
- Certifications: Sitecore certification
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- Client-facing experience.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
[A] Team Benefits:
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, an infrastructure and office stipend, bonuses and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you’re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
[A] is a team of intelligent [A]gents made up of smart people with many roles and no titles. We are content engineers, analysts, programmers, developers, architects, content strategists, strategic consultants, data scientists, producers, marketers, writers and communicators.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|