Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We are looking for an engineer to join our one of our product teams to help us enhance our existing product and add new features. Our team focuses on vertical solutions so you will have an opportunity to work with a variety of different areas of the product. You might build a web app that utilizes a new API that you create. You may work with another team to enhance or add features to their product area. This role is all about flexibility and drive to quickly build and ship features to our customers. We are customer driven team - we are looking for people who are always thinking of ways to help customers.
- Design, build, and maintain public APIs and application components
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build new features at large-scale
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust APIs
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, ElasticSearch, and MongoDB. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organization
- Place a high value on security
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skillset.
You might work on
- Creating a new end-to-end feature including APIs, Dashboard UI, and SDKs
- Work on scaling our analytics features to help customers make better decisions with their data
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
We solve the most complex and large-scale identity use cases for global enterprises with our extensible and easy-to-integrate platform, securing billions of logins every year.