- Ability to think about the performance and architecture of a project and not just rely on the framework to dictate these concepts.
- Substantial experience building single page applications and supporting them in production
- Experience with frontend build systems such as grunt, gulp, webpack, browserify or rollup
- Experience writing and maintaining continuous integration tests for single page applications (bonus if you have done this with ShadowDOM).
- Consider performance of the application above all else (even if that means writing more code).
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With an engineering team of less than 100, we place high value on continued education and also contribute to, and use, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want–as long as your work hours match US business hours. You’ll get the chance to choose your own tools, work with bleeding edge web technologies across the frontend stack and contribute to products that are used by thousands of people.