Skills & Requirements
- Ability to think about the performance and architecture of a project and not just rely on the framework to dictate these concepts.
- Two years experience with with at least one modern NodeJS web server framework such as Express, KOA, or GraphQL
- Experience deploying NodeJS servers in a production environment
We Also Love to See
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience with Docker
- Consider performance of the application above all else (even if that means writing more code)
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With an engineering team of less than 100, we place high value on continued education and also contribute, and use, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want–as long as your work hours match US business hours.