Senior Fullstack Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-31 18:21:18
Who are we looking for?
GetFeedback is poised to establish a leadership position in the emerging customer experience (CX) space. We have a killer product, an amazing team, and an enthusiastic customer base -- and ambitious plans to expand all three.
We’re looking for a proven software engineer with leadership aspirations to play a key role in realizing our product vision. As a senior engineer at GetFeedback, you will write foundational code and help to define important processes as we aggressively expand the product and grow the engineering team. As the team expands, you’ll be expected to step into a leadership role.
What does a strong candidate for this role look like?
You’re a tried-and-true web app developer with a solid command of every part of the modern web app stack. You love building rich interfaces with the latest browser technologies as much as you relish tackling complex challenges server-side. Your code is performant, scalable, forward-thinking, well-organized, and thoughtfully written.
You’re also adept at navigating all of the moving parts involved in turning ideas into working software, including collaborating with designers and product managers, and leading other developers. This also means that you’re able to maintain a clear understanding of broader product and organizational goals, so we can depend on your sense of ownership to identify and drive important decisions, and to prioritize effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on an enterprise-grade SaaS app, used by many of the largest and most exciting companies in the world
- A chance to test and hone your engineering chops as we expand into exciting and challenging new product areas like predictive analytics
- An opportunity to stretch yourself as an engineering leader and a mentor
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company
GetFeedback is a modern, responsive web app. You should be experienced in the following areas:
- PostgreSQL or other major RDBMS
- Ruby on Rails or equivalent web app framework
- Ember.js or equivalent modern web UI framework
To succeed in a senior engineer role, you should also have experience in:
- Agile development
- Test automation
- Database schema design and performance tuning
- Working with other developers through architecture discussions and code reviews
Join the GetFeedback team
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|