At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to develop and support custom applications. The right person would become part of an elite team of other talented software developers assigned to work on various project teams at our Fortune 100 Media client.
At Railroad19, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our headquarters is in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position allows for telecommuting from your home. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stake-holders
- Write and maintain complex, mission-critical software
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software; contribute technically to projects
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process and system) related and implements sustainable corrective actions
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert in software development
- Some travel required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience with at least three years Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Angular experience in particular a strong plus
- Strong Knowledge of relational databases
- Strong team-building, vendor, and customer relations skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Java Development
- CSS, SASS and User Interface Design
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. As a Railroad19 employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits and 401k.