As a PHP Developer you will have a range of projects with a focus on Database applications and development architecture.
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting applications and services.
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance.
- Design, develop and test end-to-end web, desktop and system applications using several different technologies.
- Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling systems.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends.
- Debug issues and find fixes in a timely manner.
- Be able to consistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality.
- Be mostly available in EST time zone.
- Minimum 5 years of related programming, testing and system architecture experience.
- Strong PHP5 and PHP7 coding skills.
- Solid OOP & design patterns background.
- Knowing Symfony is considered as an asset.
- Experience on DBMS (Mysql/MariaDB)
- Experience on ORM
- Experience with APIs, Caching Solutions and 3rd Party Integrations.
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various new technologies.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong time management while working remotely.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Telesero is a Customer Interaction Management Software company focused on Communication and Automation. Telesero is Enterprise-Level software for Small, Medium and Large businesses. Mainly focused on Customer Interaction and Communication. Telesero provides omni-channel communication tools for customers to communicate with potential, and existing customers. Automation and Workforce management tools are also a heavy focus of Telesero. Bringing automation, and eliminating human error through the use of software.