You will be part of a talented team of developers working across all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform and its associated products. This is a position that will use current and modern development technologies so coding skills matter (front-end, back-end core services, build & packaging, continuous integration, etc.). At Nuxeo developing software is at the very core of our company.
This means that developers who integrate with our existing development teams are people who:
- Code because they love coding -- you don't just code because you are too young to be a project manager!
- Commit to the full development cycle (design + coding + test + packaging + delivery)
- Care about doing things the right way -- we sell support and maintenance so quality really matters.
- Like communicating about what we do: blog posts, conferences, etc.
Our technical stack
- Java for the server side: OSGi like framework with extension points and service patterns
- OSGi, CDI, JAX-RS
- JSF, GWT
- Redis, Elasticsearch
- Maven, Ansible
- JUnit + custom test runner
- WebDriver and Selenium
- Sonar, Nexus and Jenkins
- NoSQL / MongoDB
Occasionally (<10% of your time) you will meet with our customers to share your expertise on specific modules of the platform.
Having a strong experience in Java and QA processes, of course, are a big plus, but the only real requirements are:
- You're smart and a quick learner
- You do what it takes to get the job done
- We provide the rest.