Senior Front-End Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
- Work on the latest online engagement technology
- Further your career with an international, innovative online company
- Work with the largest US retailers
- Great team from all over the world
- Remote working arrangement
Powerfront is looking for Front-End developers to support our engagement unique platform - INSIDE.
We use a complement of the latest HTML5, React, Polymer & MS Technologies like C#, .Net, SQL Server to build a new type of Customer Service Solution.
We are a dedicated, passionate and close knit team with technology running through our veins. We are reinventing the world of web Customer Engagement software; we are not developing small applications. We have developed software that transforms the way companies run their online business. You will use the latest technologies. Every day, you will be challenged. A career at Powerfront is your opportunity to become a leader in the future of the software industry.
Our Platform is used by Tier 1 Companies worldwide including Staples, Neiman Marcus, Toys”R”Us, Adidas, The Honest Company, Rooms To Go, GE Money and others. This is the caliber of companies you will be communicating with.
- Liaise with our Customers to provide technical support
- Manage and liaise with our international development team to deliver bug fixes and feature requests originated from our Customers
- Extend the current Powerfront INSIDE platform using the latest technologies.
- Improve Integration with 3rd Party systems like Salesforce, Zendesk and other CRM/Chat solutions
Values we look for
- Fully engaged with our Company and our Customers
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity and Toughness.
- Showing an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, the company and creation of the product.
- Hard Worker not afraid of sometimes burning the candle at both ends
- Must have Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Engineering, Computer/Telecommunication or equivalent from a reputable University
- Strong working knowledge of CSS3 and DOM
- Understanding of Google Apps for business
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on working experience
- Super attention to detail
- A multi-tasker who isn't fazed by a varied work schedule
We are the creators of INSIDE, a cloud based customer engagement solution that enables brands to target and engage visitors on their website, just like a bricks-and-mortar retail store. INSIDE is used by Ecommerce, Digital, Marketing and Customer Service leaders to increase website performance, enhance campaign engagement and reduce customer service costs.
Based in Los Angeles with offices in Melbourne and Jakarta we service an impressive list of clients that spans the entire globe. We have designed and built hundreds of websites on our own proprietary CMS, and are equipped with a team of eCommerce and digital experts tasked with ensuring our customers achieve online success.
We have dedicated the last 15 years to helping our clients meet their digital objectives and have evolved from a leading eCommerce Content Management System provider into a digital solutions powerhouse.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|