Senior Front End Developer (HTML/CSS/JS)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Work with Development Team to maintain a broad range of web and mobile-based client tools including Content Management, eCommerce, Intranet and custom applications. This is an important agency position and, as such, requires a deep understanding of the role and discipline.
- Work with Designers and Developers to maintain a broad range of web and mobile based client tools including Content Management, eCommerce, Intranet and custom applications.
- Write Specifications based on the needs of the project before jumping into code.
- Transition existing web apps to mobile-friendly web apps.
- Interact with clients to provide appropriate web and mobile solutions for their businesses.
Skills & Requirements
- Intermediate-to-expert level CSS and semantic HTML
- Experience with front-end build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, particularly LESS
- Familiarity with open-source systems, particularly WordPress and Laravel
- Production based development on client and internal projects
- Participate in daily development team standups, and “agile” planning
- Proactive initiative on project or internal technical issues that require resolution or process
- Participation in ongoing quality assurance and process improvements
- Attention to detail is a must
We work primarily in the LAMP Stack. Familiarity with the following tools is essential:
- Vanilla PHP & Frameworks (Laravel)
- Ecommerce (WooCommerce, Magento)
- Native or React-Native mobile application development
- Deployment Tools: Jenkins
- Development Tools: Git, Vagrant
In business since 1996, VIA Studio is a digital agency using design and technology to solve branding and business challenges. We win numerous industry awards and are very proud of our work.
We work out of the NuLu/East Market area, an easy commute and proximity to Louisville's best restaurants.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including a yearly conference/seminar budget for ongoing professional development.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|