Senior Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Hyperakt is looking for a Senior Designer with 5-6 years of UX/UI experience who is ready to transform their expertise into a leadership role at Hyperakt.
Over the past few years, Hyperakt has evolved from creating small, one-off microsites, to taking on complex organization websites and exploring the burgeoning landscape of highly interactive digital storytelling. More and more, our clients come to us looking for strategy and innovation to work in parallel with execution.
In this role, you will be key to creating and overseeing work that keeps Hyperakt ahead of the curve. You’ll help us define the way we approach our work and challenge us to constantly evolve and improve our practices. You thoughtfully consider clients’ goals and end users’ needs through a user-centered approach to design.
We are looking for leaders who are willing to put themselves out there, take risks, and create something new, fresh, and good for the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with strategists to execute on key user experience activities and deliverables, including content strategy, persona development, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, etc.
- Execute and oversee user interface activities and deliverables from architecture to visual design and quality assurance
- Research and evolve studio design best practices such as user-centered design practices, atomic design methodology, inclusive design practices, and more
- Lead the design team to think of design in fresh new ways, help vision & goals to mentor designers’ progress
- Co-facilitate collaborative work sessions with clients that include card sorting, persona development, features & benefits, et cetera. Translate complex societal challenges (such as girls’ education, STEM, structural racism, criminal justice reform) into brilliant digital communications pieces
WHO YOU ARE:
- A strong conceptual thinker who has a proven track record of bringing great ideas to the table. We want someone who can originate an idea and bring it to life, who can flex across digital, branding, storytelling, and more
- A natural teacher who has the ability to mentor and guide younger designers through the ins and outs of the design process, with an emphasis on their growth and learning
- An expert communicator who is comfortable selling ideas to clients, having tough conversations, asking difficult questions, and challenging assumptions
- An exceptional leader and team player who can comfortably collaborate with art directors, strategists, and other designers on the reg
- An expert at industry-standard tools, including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Invision
- You are excited by problem-solving, can take on vague and undefined challenges with grace and clarity, and driven by a desire to always improve and learn
- You have a proven track record of user-centered design and know how to translate real-world needs into a beautiful, digital product
- You are able to jump into a project at any stage, from brainstorming to developing campaigns to executing design all the way through launch
- You have a passion for doing good in the world – we do this work because we believe in the causes; we want you to as well!
- Someone with an excellent portfolio is a must, and a BFA degree and a branding experience are major pluses.
Hyperakt is a Brooklyn-based social impact design agency. We build brand identities and digital experiences for leading social impact organizations. Our clients are humanitarian organizations, philanthropies, tech innovators, universities, and social enterprises who tackle the toughest challenges of our time and champion those who have been left behind — Ford Foundation, Google, Spotify, Amnesty International, the City of New York, and more.
We are a small team of passionate designers, strategists, producers, developers, and all-round storytellers. We love Monday morning bagels, team lunches, cracking open a beer at the end of the day, going bowling, and exploring the city’s cultural institutions. We come from diverse backgrounds, walks of life, multiple continents, and are excited to welcome another Hyperaktivist into the fold.
The last day to apply is August 31, 2017.
Hyperakt is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Hyperakt offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and the opportunity to work in a friendly, passionate, relaxed environment. We have a beautiful, two-story studio in Gowanus with a full kitchen, ping pong, group birthday lunches, and yoga every other week.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|