Senior Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Do you want your work to make a difference? Do you want to make a measurable impact on the world? Do you like the idea of jumping into an amazing team and collaborating with like-minded, passionate, exceptional people to engage digital communities and create social change? Welcome to Fission.
Fission builds digital-driven movements that succeed through the power of people. We specialize in helping the world’s leading nonprofits and foundations tell powerful stories, engage their supporters and implement strategic digital platforms to drive social change in their communities. We’ve participated in 2 successful social enterprise startup exits and bring the best ideas from startups to the nonprofit sector. Our mission-oriented company is virtual and consists of team members who are powerhouses in our field.
Our clients are fantastic (http://fissionstrategy.com/projects/) and the projects are exciting. Some of our recent and current clients include ONE.org, MomsRising, Everytown for Gun Safety, Greenpeace, Define American, and many more. We are a "virtual" company of 15 people -- our team is distributed across the US. We have a small, fun crew that stays in touch throughout the workday on Slack, Google Hangout, Email and Zoom.
Do you enjoy coming up with new, innovative and compelling campaign ideas? Do you live and breathe design? Are you an out of the box thinker and problem solver? Do you aspire to support social change through the use of technology and design?
If this sounds like you, then you are the right fit for Fission Strategy.
We seek a highly driven and proactive Senior Designer to work with the world’s leading non-profits to create amazing custom websites, print graphics, infographics, social ads and share graphics that mobilize large-scale social action.
- Remote but East Coast Preferred
As Fission’s Senior Designer, you will:
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and art direction skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences
- Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development
- Use high level creative skill and understanding of design industry software, photography, typography and image editing practices to develop a wide range of visual solutions, balancing creativity and attention to objectives
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates to Account Managers and Project Management for use in project proposals
- Successfully interpret diverse project scopes and requirements for deliverables, evaluate multiple inputs and points of view, and work within agreed-on timelines as well as urgent deadlines
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s products/services, including third-party creative services like photographers, videographers, illustrators and other partners. The Senior Designer will also work directly with these resources to manage budgets and creative integrity. Keeping up with design and advertising trends is essential to this role.
- Prepare and present designs for projects according to instructions from the Project Manager and/or Account Manager as well requirements from clients, including determination of size, placement and layout of visual components and text copy;
- Follow client brand guidelines for style and communication, and assist in creating or modifying these guidelines when appropriate or specifically requested;
- Prepare print ready and web ready design files for various vendors and developers.
You’d be perfect at Fission, if you:
- Are creative and passionate about design;
- Can successfully juggle multiple design projects at once;
- Are self-directing and able to start and contribute to new assignments with minimal instruction;
- Have a positive “can-do” personality;
- Can keep an accurate record of all time spent on client business;
- Are excited about doing work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
- Beautiful and unique graphic, web, and event design skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Media, or Design related field from four-year college or university or equivalent experience; and/or 7+ years related experience in an agency, organization or corporate marketing communications department.
- Proficient in all graphic design applications including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficient designing within the constraints of Powerpoint and Google Presentation.
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS, Wordpress, and Balsamiq Mockups wireframing software is preferred.
- Great understanding of content and how to translate it into various visual forms of expression
- Great understanding of the requirements and processes in digital environments
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues
• Telecommuting • Co-working space • $1,500.00 tech allowance for office setup • Fission allows unlimited leave • Medical Insurance • Vision Care Insurance • Dental Insurance • 401K
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|