2017-09-11 15:22:24 True False
Senior Data Scientist
- We are seeking a data guru to establish and grow CircleCI's data strategy, data product portfolio, and data-driven product strategy.
About Data Analysis at CircleCI
The Data Analytics team at CircleCI applies their skills to understand our users and developer ecosystem to influence decision making across all groups. The entire company works in cross-functional teams, uses data and user research to drive decision making, believes in delivering quickly, measuring results, and constantly refining the approach.
Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
- CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
- Focus product direction through data driven analysis
- Analyze build data to predict developer engagement and churn
- Establish predictive data intelligence to improve customer efficiencyImprove the data pipeline and representations to drive data value efficiency
- Imagine and implement effective A/B style tests that create actionable product changes
- Provide impact analysis of cohort behavior due to pricing, feature, or other business change
- Establish best practices for data science workflows, thorough analysis, and evangelize data driven decision making
- Mentor data analysts and other data scientists on the team
- Experience establishing and maturing a data strategy and the associated tooling to enable it
- Data visualization - Ability to tell a story with data using appropriate visualizations (packages like matplotlib, ggplot2, etc)
- ML algorithms - Prior experience/knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as logistic regression, SVM, k-means, random forests etc
- SQL (intermediate) - Thorough understanding of SQL JOINs, Common table expressions (window functions) to gather and aggregate data
- Data munging - Ability to manipulate data effortlessly using Pandas/R.
- Scripting - Python (intermediate level)
- Statistical Inference and Modeling - Thorough understanding of inferential statistics, p-values, confidence intervals, t-tests, etc
- Comfort with tools such as: Amplitude, Segment Sources, Looker, Postgres, Graylog, Data Pipeline, Segment Warehouse, Github, Docker Hub, Datadog, Pager Duty
- If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
- We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 9 أشهر
منذ 7 أشهر